Tips: the latest posts has been migrated to new website: https://1001tvs.com
1. Network connection
First make sure that the device is connected to the same Wi-Fi with mobile phone. (Wi-Fi in 5G band is the best choice)
2. Install 1001 TVs on Phone and Mac/PC
You can download app from App Store or Google Play
1001 TVs Android App on App Stores
1001 TVs Mac App on App Stores
3. Launch Mac/PC App, select File Transfer feature
4. Launch iOS/ Android App, select file transfer feature
5. Search nearby devices
6. Listed all devices
- If the last connected devices is available, can transfer files directly.
- For the paired device, also can transfer files directly.
- For the new device, please tap it to pair.
- For the offline device, please make sure the network is ok, but can view received files.
7. Pair device with Mac/PC
8. Select files to send
9. View files from phone to Mac/PC
You can click to open file, view file in the Finder or Windows file explorer, click to refresh current list.
10. Send files from Mac/PC to Phone
Select one paired device.
11. Drag and drop files in the drop zone
12. Open receive tab page on the phone, your files will show here
Nero KnowHow 00262
(Visited 191 times, 1 visits today)