Starting with Nero 2019, in ‘Nero Recode’ you have the option to select disc compatible profiles to trans-code your files.
This is very beneficial, if you want to use disc compatible files in your editing or authoring project in ‘Nero Video’.
Imagine you want to edit quite a number of 4K source footage files and burn your project to a Blu-ray Disc. With ‘Nero Recode’ you can improve your ‘Nero Video’ editing and burning speed drastically now, when you just trans-code your files from 4 K to a Blu-ray Disc compatible profile, initially. ‘Nero Video’ is fully ‘SmartEncoding’ enabled, so it will benefit from importing, editing and burning disc compatible files.
Just use ‘Nero Recode’ in the regular way and select the new profile ‘Disc compatible …’.
Click ‘ok’, and on the home screen click ‘Start encoding’. When the encoding is finished, Nero Recode will show a ‘more’ button. Click it to select between handing over your encoded files to a ‘Nero Video’ editing or a disc authoring project.
‘Nero Video’ will open your project in the disc compatible format that you selected in ‘Nero Recode’, before. This is very convenient.
The same process applies if you select a DVD compatible profile in ‘Nero Recode’.
Nero KnowHow 00131
With the latest online update of Nero 2018 Launcher you will find that Audials Music Recorder replaces the former Music Recorder.
The former Music Recorder was based on Audials 2016 technology. The new Audials Music Recorder is based on Audials 2018 with below new features.
Audials Music Recorder in Nero Platinum 2018
- updated speed
- find more radio stations quicker
- reworked user interface
- new Dashboard ‘Audials Home’
- new central search function
- better quality music search results
- create up to three wish lists for artists or songs at a time
- now edit the wish list and use the drag-and-drop function to add new wishes or delete old ones*
- save found songs to your PC as a virtual song (e.g. a YouTube link) and play your virtual song like a local file**
- includes ‘Audials Music Universe’ with new ‘Audials Music Zoom’
- and more
* if one wish list is done you can delete it and add another
** you need to be online to use this feature
Nero Know How 00110
Once ‘Music Recorder’ was installed with your Nero Platinum product and you open ‘Music Recorder’ you will see ‘Enter activation code’ at the bottom of the user interface. Type in your activation key here and ‘Music Recorder’ will automatically become ‘Music Recorder Premium’ with all Premium features enabled.
If you have an earlier version of Nero Platinum that already included ‘Music Recorder’ installed on the same PC, and your ‘Music Recorder Premium’ account is already activated, you do not need to do this again for a later version.
In some cases it may happen that ‘Music Recorder’ will still show ‘Music Recorder Premium’ advertising. In this case please proceed with the following steps.
- Click the ‘Upgrade’ button within ‘Music Recorder’ user interface. An upgrade page will open
- On this page click the link ‘I purchased Nero Platinum and have a Music Recorder activation code’. The ‘Unlock Music Recorder now’ page will open
- Enter your e-mail address and password to register the activation code
- Now, enter your activation code into the ‘Activation Code’ box
- Then, click the ‘Unlock Music Recorder’ button to connect ‘Music Recorder Premium’ to your e-mail address.
Once you unlocked ‘Music Recorder’ will automatically become ‘Music Recorder Premium’ with all Premium features enabled.
In case the auto-login does not work, simply sign in manually, using the same e-mail address and password you provided to register your activation code.
Nero KnowHow 00065