This product requires install the app on TV, why you can’t install?
1.The TV is old, not the Android system, can’t install the app.
2.The TV is new, but not the Android system, such as LG, Samsung, can’t install the app.
3.The TV is new, and it is also an Android system, such as TCL, Konka, but there is no 1001 TVs App in the TV’s own market，then you can install App on TV via USB stick.
How to install App on TV via USB stick?
1. Download the TV app from the follow link, then copy it to the USB flash disk.
Click here to download Android TV APK
2. Plug the USB flash disk into the TV box, open the TV box, go to the advanced settings – Security, open “Allow installation of unknown sources”.
3. Go to the desktop – apps, open the “File Browser” that comes with the box
4. Select “File Browser” to enter, [If File Browser does not appear, please restart the box and repeat this step]
5. Find the 1001 TVs apk that was put in before
6. Click “INSTALL”
8. Installation completed
9. After opening, you can start to mirror screen!
- Network Connection:
First make sure that Android Smart TV, Android TV Box, PC are connected to the same WiFi with mobile phone. (WiFi in 5G band is the best choice)
Personal hotspot is also support.
- Device discovery:
Open “1001 TVs” and enter “Mirror Medias” page.
Click “+” button to select the device. Most TV and TV boxes currently on the market support the DLNA protocol, once connected to the same network with phone, they can be found automatically.
Then you can choose photo, video, music to mirror.
Mirror photo – Tap the Play button to automatically play the next photo. Modify the picture play interval in Settings page.
Mirror video – Long press to select multiple videos, automatically play the next selected video, support mirroring sound.
Mirror music – support mirroring sound
- Mirror media files to Windows Media Player in your computer:
Windows Media Player can be used as the target on the computer, set as follows:
Open the Windows Media Player software on your computer and check “Allow remote control of my player” under “Media Stream”.
Refresh the device list in the Mirror media page, as shown below:
Select the corresponding PC to start mirroring media files!
First make sure that the Android smart TV, Android TV box, Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi. (Preferably 5G band Wi-Fi)
2.Install 1001 TVs
Search “1001 TVs” from Google Play TV store, then install it, Run it, keep in [Mirror] page.
Install 1001TVs on Mac. You can refer to the Installation Guide.
- Mirror screen
Under normal circumstances, the smart TV with “1001 TVs” in the same local area network will be automatically displayed.
Select the device you want to cast your screen to, and you can easily cast your screen with one click!
The mirror screen projection function can be used in various scenarios, such as conference mobile screen projection presentation PPT.
switch to【Mac–>TV】 tab
- No sound when mirroring the screen, it is recommended that the computer has speakers
- Try to connect to the 5G band Wi-Fi, the screen will be more stable, and the delay will be less.