This is the changelog for Image Upscaler Microsoft Store whose version id starts with 2.0.x.x
- New model to restore blurred faces.
- Zoom in to the image at 300% level.
- Now you can set up the default AI model in the Options.
- Support new format .webp
- A 7-day free trial is now available.
- Sign in or create a new Nero Account for a special gift now!
- Hints with gif when cursor hovers on the model.
- Show the progress status in the thumbnail list for the image under processing.
- Support compression settings when saving results as jpeg files.
- Keep original EXIF data in the result.
- Better sample image with result presenting.
- The project will not be interrupted when the PC sleep.
- Other improvements for stability and reliability.
- Some improvements for Intel CPU acceleration.
- Some example images to start with.
- You can input images from Google Drive
- AI model selection is now available. Try different models for different photo till you get happy result.
- You define how big the result goes. 2x, 4x or by targeted width and height values.
- More comparison views:
- Compare traditional and AI results with slide bar.
- Batch processing is possible and up to 20 images in a row.
- Giant improvements on processing speed with NVIDIA GPU acceleration.
- Save files with customized file name.
Microsoft Store initial release of Nero AI Image Upscaler – use artificial intelligence to increase image resolution with enhanced sharpness and detail.
- Upscale rate: 4x.
- Remove noise and jpeg compression artifacts.
- Support JPEG, PNG.
Nero KnowHow 00287