We are glad to introduce the new 4.0 version of Nero DVD Player with all the newly designed user interfaces. Hope this update can bring some new feelings to you.
- Support MP4 and MKV media file playback which is totally free.
- Support loading subtitles during media playback.
- Support loading Nero NRG DVD video disc image.
(Visited 60 times, 3 visits today)
In general, your subscriptions are managed by Microsoft. You can check the official document from Microsoft: Manage a Microsoft subscription.
We listed some frequently asked questions below:
Q1: I would like to trial the subscription features before I pay. How to do it? Will I be billed?
You will not be billed in your free trial phase.
The free version comes with a watermark that appears when you play the main video. You can remove the watermark during the free 7-day trial for a full viewing experience and access to all features.
Q2: How do I cancel my subscription?
If you subscribed via your Microsoft account, you must cancel your subscription through your Microsoft account.
In order to cancel your subscription, please follow the following steps:
Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It’s important to use that account.
Find your subscription and select Manage. If you don’t see Manage, but see Turn on recurring billing instead, this means your subscription will expire on the date shown and you don’t need to do anything else.
On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation.
To view the complete cancellation policy, see Microsoft Store Terms of Sale.
Q3: Does deleting the application cancel my subscription?
No, uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end it. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you’ve purchased a subscription for is removed (discontinued completely) from Microsoft Store, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
If you have more questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Nero KnowHow 00240
(Visited 45,229 times, 42 visits today)
Nero DVD Player is the most popular DVD player for Windows 10 users, with thousands of 5-star reviews.
Microsoft Store – Nero DVD Player
Easily play DVD-Videos™ – enjoy the movie theater experience at home!
- Play DVD-Video™ discs and structures
- Play, pause, rewind or fast forward, skip
- Navigate between chapters
- Region-free is just in seconds by Nero DVD Player settings
- Jump to titles and specific times
- Play in full-screen view, standard view, any desired format
- Volume adjustment
- Support for internal multilingual subtitles
- Selection of audio tracks during playback
The easiest DVD player app for all your DVDs – but that’s not all!
- Support for viewing multi-angle DVDs from different angles
- Display detailed media information with one click
- Playback with hardware acceleration
- Adjust video to fit your screen with a custom aspect ratio
- Surround audio settings
- Does not play CPRM-protected content.
- Does not play Blu-ray discs.
- Does not support HD audio.
Nero KnowHow 00239
(Visited 858 times, 2 visits today)