If you experience this problem, it is basically caused by two main reasons:
- Nero DVD Player is not allowed for your product.
- Nero DVD Player is not able to get its status correctly.
We suggest you start “Nero Start” to double-check your product status. You are likely to encounter the below scenarios in Nero Start:
- You are not signed in. Please sign in and then you will be able to run Nero DVD Player correctly.
- You are using a Trial version and it is expired. Please activate your official product or purchase a version.
- Some files or configurations of your product have been changed and need to be repaired. Please follow the steps in Nero Start to repair them.
Regarding ‘Repair Nero Product’, you can find more detail at:
If your product does include Nero DVD Player and still cannot start the application smoothly according to the instructions in this FAQ, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service for help: email@example.com.
Nero KnowHow 00301