Nero BurnRights is an application available within Nero Volume License Products, only.
Nero BurnRights easily allows domain administrators to manage the behavior of Nero applications related to burning and other functions.
In this FAQ we show you how to enable or disable individual Nero Applications within Nero Volume License Products.
Let us take the example of disabling Nero Recode in a given system.
Launch Nero BurnRights, enable “Advanced” mode.
In the left panel, expand the item “Nero Applications” and select “Nero Recode 2018”.
In the right panel, change the option from “Everybody” to “Nobody”, and click “Apply” or “OK” to apply the changes.
Once done, launching Nero Recode will be blocked.
In Nero Launcher, the button Nero Recode will be grayed out.
Other functions manageable with Nero BurnRights
- Enabling and disabling burn functions for Nero Applications
- Setting the type of compilation in Nero Burning Rom or Nero Express
- Enforcing encryption for burning with SecurDisc in Nero Burning Rom 2018 (and later) or Nero Express 2018 (and later)
- Set SecurDisc as the only burning option with one click in Nero Burning Rom 2018 (and later) and Nero Express 2018 (and later)
- Backup or deploy the Nero BurnRights configuration to all PCs
For details on other functions click on the link of the dedicated FAQs above.
Nero KnowHow 00099