This is the changelog for version id starting with 24.5.x.x
If you are running an app from Microsoft Store whose version id starts with 2.0.x.x, please see the changelog here.
- Now you can set up the default AI model in the Options.
- Support new format .webp
- Localizations for German
- Hints with gif when cursor hovers on the model.
- Show the progress status in the thumbnail list for the image under processing.
- Support compression settings when saving results as the jpeg.
- Keep original EXIF data in the resulting image.
- Better sample image with result presenting.
- The process will not be interrupted when the PC sleep.
- Other improvements for stability and reliability.
- Some example images to start with.
- You can input images from Google Drive
- AI model selection is now available. Try different models for different photos till you get a happy result.
- You define how big the result goes. 2x, 4x or by targeted width and height values.
- More comparison views:
- Compare traditional and AI results with the slide bar.
- Batch processing is possible and up to 20 images in a row.
- Giant improvements in processing speed with NVIDIA GPU acceleration.
- Save files with customized file names.
- New icon design
- Some improvements for photographs with faces.
- Improved ads and Nero Market button.
The initial release of Nero AI Image Upscaler – use artificial intelligence to increase image resolution with enhanced sharpness and detail.
- Upscale rate: 4x.
- Remove noise and jpeg compression artifacts.
- Support JPEG, and PNG.
Nero KnowHow 00251