Nero AI Photo Tagger are not able to recognize all of your photos.
- Do you want to have your own personalized AI tags and let Nero AI learning them?
- Are you interested in turning your great machine learning ideas into reality?
- Do you have any interesting to have your own AI recognition system locally, without uploading any data to the cloud?
Please tell us what do you think:
1. Text Detection (in progress…)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Nero AI Photo Tagger Beta version?
The Nero AI Photo Tagger Beta lets users try out pre-release features. The feedback you provide on quality and usability helps us identify issues, fix them, and make Nero AI Photo Tagger even better. Please note that since the public beta version has not yet been commercially released by Nero, it may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not function as well as commercially released version.
So far, Beta version is only available for subscription(23.5.x.x) users.
After you updated to the version which included Beta features, you will get a Beta promotion dialog:
Clicking ‘Try It’, Nero AI Photo Tagger will enable the Beta features for you.
If you want to try the Beta afterwards, you can open Options dialog and check the option – ‘I am interested in trying the beta.’ Then after you restart the application, Nero AI Photo Tagger will enable the BETA features for you.
All Beta features are marked with ‘Beta’ logo:
- What is the major difference between beta features and released features?
Compared with the released features, the Beta features may contain errors or inaccuracies, there is still room for improvement in detection accuracy and performance, the cooperation between other Suite applications may still missing, and the supported languages are very limited. But overall, the beta features will not affect the normal use of the application in general.
- How can I send the feedback?
Following the option of ‘trying the beta’, it is the link to send beta feedback. Clicking the link can participate in our beta survey. You can also send your feedback to Nero technical support. Any feedback you provide on quality and usability helps us identify issues, fix them, and make Nero AI Photo Tagger even better.
- How do I rollback to the commercially released version?
If you don’t want to try the Beta features anymore, you just need to uncheck the ‘I am interested in trying the beta’ option. After an application restart, you will back to the commercially released version.
If you experience this problem, it is basically caused by two main reasons:
- Nero AI Photo Tagger is not allowed for your product.
- Nero AI Photo Tagger is not able to get its status correctly.
We suggest you start “Nero Start” to double check your product status. You are likely to encounter below scenarios in Nero Start:
- You are not signed in. Please sign in and then you are able to run Nero AI Photo Tagger correctly.
- You are using a Trial version and it is expired. Please active your official product or purchase a version.
- Some files or configurations of your product have been changed and need to be repaired. Please follow the steps in Nero Start to repair them.
Regarding ‘Repair Nero Product’, you can find more detail at:
Why does Nero Start show the “Repair Nero Product” screen and how to continue?
If your product does include Nero AI Photo Tagger and still cannot start the application smoothly according to the instructions in this FAQ, please contact our customer service for help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nero KnowHow 00222
🛒 Click and Get Nero Platinum Suite
Now, after getting the AI tags at the end of detection, Nero AI Photo Tagger can also help you automatically organize your photos into folders, based on these AI categories.
At the bottom of AI Tags panel, you will see a ‘Copy Files’ button. Clicking it will pop up a system dialog to select a location as the target.
After you confirmed the location, Nero AI Photo Tagger will create sub-folders based on AI Tags and copy all these photos into the according folders.
Now, all your photos are organized by the detected AI tags.
You can also select only some of the AI categories to copy. Clicking ‘Select’ will enable multi-select mode.
Now you can select one or more tags to copy. Nero AI Photo Tagger will only copy the photos of selected categories to new location.
Click here to better organize your media, with world leading local AI technology, in Nero Platinum Suite now.
Nero KnowHow 00218