1. Please make sure your TV or media player, and your PC are connected in the same WiFi network.
2. Please make sure your Smart TV is compatible with DLNA/uPnP.
You can use DLNA product search to confirm if your TV is a DLNA certified product: https://spirespark.com/dlna/products/. You can search by manufacturer, product type or device classes and capabilities.
3. If your Smart TV is integrated Google Play Store, you also can download and install Nero Receiver on your TV. Nero MediaHome works perfectly with Nero Receiver TV.
How to install Nero Receiver on Smart TV?
4. Restart Nero MediaHome to try again.
5. Hotspot: Find a mobile phone, open personal hotspot, connect your PC and TV to this hotspot, and now try to check if Nero MediaHome can list your TV correctly. If Nero MediaHome is able to play content to TV without any problem with this hotspot, it can basically confirm that there is a problem with your router settings. Please check it.
6. Try Nero stick: Nero Easy Stream FullHD – HDMI Stick: https://www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-easystream/?navid=116134471207
HDMI port need to be available for your TV.
Nero KnowHow 00220
(Visited 2,498 times, 1 visits today)
1. Please start Google Play Store on your Smart TV.
2. Please search ‘Nero Receiver’.
3. Install the app and start it.
4. You will see ‘Nero Receiver’ is listed at your Nero Streaming Player ‘Play to’ device list (iOS & Android).
Now DLNA steaming is enabled for your TV. You can stream from Nero Streaming Player, Nero MediaHome, and any NAS or PC media server applications.
Nero KnowHow 00219
(Visited 2,372 times, 1 visits today)
The strongest indicator that you probably own a Smart TV is the availability of a network port on the back of the TV set. Usually this is labeled ‘LAN’.
You can connect your TV either via cable from this port to an identical port on your internet router. The other option is to to enable the ‘WLAN’ (Wireless LAN) / ‘WiFi’ option in the menu of your TV.
In both cases make sure that your TV set is connected to the same network as your smartphone.
Most TV sets that have such a connection will show up as ‘Play to’ target in ‘Nero Streaming Player’.
You can also use DLNA product search to confirm if your TV is a DLNA certified product: https://spirespark.com/dlna/products/. You can search by manufacturer, product type or device classes and capabilities.
If your smart TV is not show up in “Nero Streaming Player”, you can find more information in below link:
My Smart TV is not detected by Nero Streaming Player App, what should I do?
Nero KnowHow 00049
(Visited 32,914 times, 1 visits today)