In Nero Video ‘Advanced Editing’ there are different tools available that will help you multi-selecting clips in one or more tracks, so that you can drag them to the desired position in the timeline.
Such tools can be accessed via the list of selecting/trimming tools at the right hand side of the timeline. Inside of the tool box just click on the little arrow bottom left of the box.
The ‘Marquee Tool’ allows you to draw a selection mark around clip sequences in one or more tracks of the timeline so that you can drag sequences of clips without losing your already made edits inside of the selection. This tool is pre-selected in the tool box.
1. click on the ‘Marquee Tool’
2. mark the clips that you want to move
3. select the ‘Standard Tool’ again
4. drag the sequence of clips to the wanted position
Select Track Tools
There are also more selective track selection tools associated to one track only, so that you can drag sequences of clips without losing your already made edits inside of the track. To access the options click on the small triangle located in the tool box bottom left.
- mark all clips in the given track
- mark only those clips located right of the selected clip
- mark only those clips located left of the selected clip
Click on one of the tools and follow steps 2-4 as already described under ‘Marquee Tool’.
Nero KnowHow 00177
Nero Video authoring module has three access points that help you checking the playback order of your titles.
1. The content screen allows you to import and sort the order of video titles on your disc. Via drag & drop or context menu, you can modify the playback order.
2. Within the menu selection screen via “Customize” and “Advanced Editing”, please check the order and linkage in “Poperties: Button” and the dropdown menu under “Link to”.
3. Finally, the preview window allows you to verify navigation and playback of titles in your disc menu, just like they will be played back on the DVD Player in your living room. If you find any mismatches here, please go back for modifications under #1 or #2.
Nero KnowHow 00175
Nero Video Version 20.0.3001 has the following updates:
- Choose from 44 new movie themes, 17 new disc menus and 5 new music tracks (Nero Platinum 2019 and Nero Video 2019 only)
- New settings option to enable or disable automatic removal of black bars
- Support for Nvidia Video Codec SDK 8.2 fixes hardware acceleration in encoding with Nvidia graphics cards. Please install Nvidia driver version 397.93 or higher
For executing an online update please open “Nero Control Center”, click “Update” and “Update Now”.
Nero KowHow 00168
With the latest online update users of Nero Platinum 2019 and Nero Video 2019 get a full set of 66 new high quality Nero LifeThemes PRO including 44 Movie Themes, 17 Disc Menus, and 5 new royalty free pieces of music – everything for free!
New themes include motives for Day and Night, dedicated Do It Yourself Themes, multicolored variations of Polygons, and much more. Any of the new movie themes can be set to be used a default theme for 1-Click Video Story.
Get the free update and check it out.
Example of Day & Night
Example of Do IT Yourself
Example of Polygon
Example of Rainbow Land
Example of Crazy Cooking
Example of The Maker
Nero KnowHow 00161
You can rotate photos and videos in Nero Video in Express Editing via the FX control window or in Advanced Editing via the Effect Palette and the Properties window.
Place your clip in the timeline. Hover over the thumbnail and you will see two icons. Click on the FX icon to open the Express Effect Window. Click on Rotation and select your option.
Place your clip in the timeline. Click on Effect Palette to open the associated Effect Properties window. Click on Rotation and select your option.
Tip: If you have shot photos and videos with your smartphone in portrait orientation you can also natively edit these in Nero Video Vertical Editing mode and export as vertical video. To do so, go to home screen and select ‘Edit Vertical Video’. Also see Nero KnowHow 00083
Nero KnowHow 00167